Monday, November 19, 2012

Progress

The past few weeks I've been doing my research for this business venture. Jotting down notes and lists, even a time line for getting a few things done. I think it is all quite going well, but there is still a ton of work to be done. I checked out a few books on creating my own online business and how to sell my wears online. Lots of reading, along with still gathering more patterns to use. There is a lot of good information out there and I am just so happy that it is, otherwise I would be lost in the dark on all of this. I also plan to talk to a few fellow Etsy shop keepers I know, to see if they will let me bend their ears about the in and outs of running this type of show. Fingers crossed.

I'm happy to say I have gotten my labels all figured out and almost completed. A fellow bloggers blog helped me find a way to make my own instead of paying someone else to make them. I think that runs the risk of me paying a lot for something I might turn out to hate. I don't like that gamble. So I found this blog that showed me how to DIY them. You should go check out her blog, Tutorial Adventures. Lots of fun how to's there.

I have yet to start on inventory for my site, but once my christmas crafting is done that is the first thing on my list. I'm still happy to hear what anyone thinks I should make for my shop. So feel free to drop a comment for me.

Well back to the salt mines. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment