Thursday, March 21, 2013

Blarg!!

Hello All!!!
So I plum spaced one of the most important things for starting a business. THE BOOKS! Looks to be the bane of my existence. So I'm reading up on the best way to keep track of things like money. Oy, I wish I hadn't spaced this. But its all good, I have a few books to read and I should be set. *Fingers Crossed*, and once that and a few other legal matters are cleared up I will be opening my shop. No later then April 1st, I promise. (And thats no joke... Ha Ha Ha. Get it?....) 
Moving on. 
As promised I now have the dates for the VW swap meets I'll be attending. June 1st at the 28th annual Bug Run, Located at the Woodburn Dragstrip in Woodburn, Oregon. And then August 4th at the Rose City Bug-in at PIR (Portland International Raceway) in Portland, Oregon. So come out and have some fun, come find me. 
Another note of goodness is that my pretty business cards came in the mail last week. YAY! Its the little things that make life awesome right?
So I'm off to do more reading (blarg, it's not the fun kind). I had just stopped by to give a small update.
Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment