Monday, March 11, 2013

Coming to a Web Page near YOU!!!

I am steps away from launching my Etsy page. A few more things to be done and listings to edit of course and I will finally be up and running. So far I know my Voodoo dolls are a popular crowd pleaser. I have four ready to go on sale and honestly I almost want to keep them for myself. They are too darn cute. Also I am happy to announce they I have order business cards via Vista Print. Cool site and I only paid $13.39 for the 250 cards, (the $10 deal is for one sided cards. You gotta pay a little more for a back, but you get that discounted anyway on your first order.) So they will be here in a few weeks. YAY!!!
I've also got an event or two to sell at. My sister and her man go to VW swap meets every year and they invited me to come and sell. So I have to drum up some more merch before then. Which reminds me I need to look into when that will be. I do know they go to Woodburn, OR and PIR (Portland International Raceway) in Portland, OR. So feel free to come check it out if your in town when they come up. I'll be sure to post the dates once I have them myself.

Well that all for my little update. Here are the favorites.....

Happy crafting.... And yes more in the future will have top hats and bows. They are too cute not to repeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment