Sunday, August 23, 2015

Slow week, but good work anyway

As of August 22nd
I intended to work on more than just the blanket this week. . . . I didn't get around to anything else, but I'm around third of the way done with the squares. So happy dance. I've been keeping track in a note book about what I've done on what days. I figure it will give me a good timeline of how long it really takes me to do one of these for future possible orders. I've also gotten it down to just under fifteen minutes a square if I'm focused on one. Oddly I'm not bored yet of making these, even after 96 of them (so far 3 for the day). 
I want to get to work on the two Rag Dolls I have on the order list this week. Crossing my fingers that I get to them. Which means I should see about getting some yarn from home.

At a new house sitting job. So happy to spend this week with Zeva (K-9) and Lucy (Feline). They're a great pair.
Zeva was being silly. My flash always gives me demon dog.
Pretty standered slow week for me. Although I've seemed to have tweaked something in my back again. Which has got me decided on starting back exercises to help with this sort of thing. Walking has been a chore this week because of the tweak. Somethings just gotta be done to try to help it.  
Oh, been binge watching Doctor Who, or rather re-watching. Netflix just got season 8 and the newest season starts September 19th. Super excited about it starting up again. 

So back to the blanket for the night and Rag Dolls later this week.

As always you guys can find me on Etsy 
and don't forget to like me on Facebook 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment