Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 7, Oh My!

This week was a little jumbled. But I got most of the dachshund done. Still working on the other parts of this gift though and they seem to be going well, all be it a little more complicated than this pattern was. Plus I'm still plan parts of it out, which makes it more difficult for me at least. This pattern is a good one even if it comes out looking a little lopsided. So heres to the first ever rating!!!

▪ Pattern readability- Very readable, clearly written out with a key if needed, 5 yarn balls

▪ Ease of pattern- I found it quite easy, nothing to hang you up on. Just be sure to read carefully. 4 yarn balls

▪ Adjustments- Minimal: would try to get the body to line up with the head a little better, 4 yarn balls

▪ Final product- Adogable pup you get with this, 5 yarn balls

▪ Personal- In love with this patter, 5 yarn balls

Finally the overall. . . .  4.6 yarn balls. Very good pattern.




Look at that sweet face.

All in all a good pattern to work on. His head and body are worked as one piece so to straighten him out is going to take some finesse in working the rounds out right.
 He looks even cuter with his face on, and I shall dub him Rufus. To Be Continued Rufus, may you be finished soon and that you become loved.
Rufus pre-face.





























Yesterday I went thorough my inventory to get ready for Woodburn at the end of May. I won't be there myself but my awesome eldest sister is going to sell for me since I'll be in Arizona for the wedding by then. So I took stock of what I had and what I'm gonna need to make before then, putting in the new items. And OH LORDY!! I have some work to do. I was gonna post my ratings for my past projects today as well, but after my inventory check they are gonna get their own posts with new pictures of the new additions with them. So there are gonna be some repeats in projects coming up but I'm gonna try to add some new flavor too, and lots of pictures if I can. Gonna see about some of the changes and ideas I've had in mind for them and I'm even doing a VooDoo Doll post too. Those babies are my big seller. So sorry in advance for repeats of recent projects, and I'll try to sneak some new stuff in where I can. 

Week 8 project: I think we'll start out with my famous VooDoo dolls. Might as well get these guys out of the way. My plan is to make up a few of these guys and now you'll get to see what goes into them.

Also I'm gonna post about an Elmo cake I'll be doing up this week too. A request from my sisters friend for her little girls First Birthday this weekend. Fingers crossed Elmo comes out looking like himself. 

As always you guys can find me on Etsy
and don't forget to like me on Facebook
Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment