Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sheep Week


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhnTkjPGyrvMjOu9a5WpbAPqTaT2oBq3OEhglkpFtReOK5b6cXNMUEWusvEF8T7GdtvLJx377P0THeeHVMBpZR1TFke4ScmdeLQU40G7T8fVUQ4w8BnrWBSlwGwRArAwf7CwOFHIFl_-uSJ/s1600/20150322_155437-1.jpg

Started early on this weeks project, and as result I may have gotten a little over zealous with the Little Lamb pattern. I tried to make 5 and am now scrambling to get them all stuffed and finished. But YAY for a new flock. They are quite cute in their colorfulness. I managed to complete one and get all the others put together up to the legs, before I decided this blog post had to be written. So here are some progress pictures. . . .
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEilJOrh2sxATznwSnnVbNgjhG9oQQa5PsCJVVhJySid_eal-rQQhXReIm_h0bx8YvPEvT9d8t0DXvQ22YzNvgYXKOF7KKF1aMAunJVzIwltcXQBWg2hQnvGJG0e2LXTaaHszOZ7Ke1f1PPo/s1600/20150322_105339-1.jpg
Pre-stuffed


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiVnIEu-J5RMNBvMgoZW_SyEDE19RWq_kRnn0Ccv58Ocrgp72OqINmPHTsXDIvKeYwwNuV-vdiRgq5a6BbB-HmFy41ETt0ZSBHAtmJT8hiyno-0QaH_bDdXF891ZGYGO2zmFAnX27OdfKNx/s1600/20150322_113504-1.jpg
Stuffed and pieced together, still needing the legs.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhj4-VgejDpPa1SbO4UDTDp2KMPF29H0q8BeDcNcTGrn9AByMxxS6d-6N_pTfSocXyuoRab8VMQd28PiWVB6ztGrAxueBOr_XC-_BMSQah9q20n_nDgfXQpmx9m4nqv-PFJaZuUo7L67uYB/s1600/20150322_155253-1.jpg
The whole thing done now.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhF1veTdHM-SXQQm3mw2_2gsP4QuJVL3RJBwdFopVKsZKk6i8HtzjFIlZW_mECAnq9ObLvLYix1MEpxThb9uMVAtpla9dJ1bVs6kFPnkwC3LsjGFuMtPN1ZBWFhKnkm00JWKQDNRSw6ZkDZ/s1600/20150322_155325-1.jpg
playing with the face a bit.
 I really do love this pattern, Anita did a fantastic job making this pattern. If you'd like to see more from Anita please visit her blog, link below.

Pattern By Anita Elmore
ASE Knits 'n' Crochets
http://aseknc.blogspot.com/
aseknc@gmail.com

Another 5 Yarn Ball overall week. This pattern is easy to follow, you don't have to make any adjustments, these Lambs are just so adorable, and I could make dozens of these. And a bonus is that Anita offers the free pattern on her blog for crocheters and knitters alike. AMAZING!!

In other news this week. . . .  Been having some back issues this last half of the week. Not sure how I tweaked my back, but I did. The heating pad I made earlier in the year was a god send. Helped me get comfortable so I could focus on the crocheting (as much as I could). Slowly getting better, but I wish it wouldn't have happened. I should probably go take some more Bayer Back & Body now that I think of it. Finally feeling better, but still a bit soar. Here's hoping I don't screw it up anymore anytime soon.

Our dining room is now home to our new kitchen appliances for the time being. So exciting! Another reason for my back to stop hurting is once the kitchen gets going I'm gonna be doing the painting of the room and I kinda need my back not to hurt for that. Shouldn't be too hard since the kitchen will be gutted when I get around to that. Still need to pick out the exact colors for things now that I think of it. Must get on that.

Finished all of Farscape last week. So happy they did the 3 hour or so movie thing of The Peacekeeper Wars to wrap it up. I couldn't handle how the show ended on that cliffhanger and then they got canceled. Speaking of canceled, I'm coming up on the end of Merlin. Started it this week after watching the first season of The 100 (good show, can't wait to see season 2). I really am liking Merlin and am sad that there was only 5 seasons, and super curious how its gonna end. I know it wasn't a planed end and am prepared for a big cliffhanger. It was nice to see Anthony Head in something else. I can't really call him Uther after him being Giles for so long to me, but it was nice that he wasn't like evil in this (a mean bastard at times, yes, evil he was not. Hell the poor man married a troll at one point), although the man can play evil. Since Buffy  I've seen him in an episode of Doctor Who and he gave us his music stylings in Repo! The Genetic Opera (and he sure as hell can sing). Not sure what I'll be watching next on Netflix, any suggestions??

Holy T.A.R.D.I.S. of Galifrey its already week #12. Well I'm gonna do a a re-post this week and work on some more Poke Balls and Mario Mushrooms. Of course I'm gonna finish putting the poor Lambs together first, probably while I cry over the end of another show. Just kidding (no I probably will cry and curse and in general be angry and even a bit depressed about it. Its how these things go, Fandom Life Forever!). Return of the Geek Week! If you have any ideas or suggestions for this weeks project or a pattern/project you'd like me to do in the weeks to come, please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you guys.

As always you guys can find me on Etsy
and don't forget to like me on Facebook

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment