Monday, June 29, 2015

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs

Cowboy hat... not quite done yet.
Doggie feet, a dog tag, and a start to a bone.
It's a dog week. In addition to all the dog walking that I've gotten to do this week and a new house sitting gig, I was also working on some doggie themed items for a present.
To do this I had to try out a few new patterns. First up the Cowboy Hat.

Wide Brim Cowboy Hat by Kati D Creations
▪ Pattern Readability - 4.5 Yarn Balls. I only knock it down a half a yarn ball because if your not used to their abbreviations it can get a little mixed up. 

▪ Ease of Pattern - 4.5 Yarn Balls. Again the knock down because of a few rows are tricky if you don't read them right.

▪ Adjustments - 5 Yarn Balls. Other then hook size I love this pattern.

▪ Final Product - 5 Yarn Balls. SUPER cute! In love with this pattern. I believe its for baby photos but change the hook size and you can do anything.

▪ Personal - 5 Yarn Balls. I say again, SUPER CUTE!

▪Overall Score - 4.8 Yarn Balls

Next we come to the Dog tag, which is a modified Bone Applique. 
▪ Pattern Readability -  4.5 Yarn Balls. Needs a stitch key and a hook size but other wise good.

▪ Ease of Pattern - 5 Yarn Balls. Quite simple pattern

▪ Adjustments - 4.5 Yarn Balls. Considering fixing the end pieces a little.

▪ Final Product - 5 Yarn Balls. Adorable for a dog tag or a sweater

▪ Personal - 5 Yarn Balls. I just love them.

▪Overall Score -  4.8 Yarn Balls

Don't have enough of the third pattern done to have an opinion on it. But I'm in love with the other two. The hat is probably my favorite. Its just gonna make the project I have cooking. Speaking of which, I will blog about that project sometime next month.
Hat all done and with the awesome ribbon.


 Not much else happened for my week. I'm just happy I found time to crochet. And hoping to catch up on some sleep too. And hoping to make the next post on time. This week I have some business stuff to get done and inventory to get started on for August. So I'm gonna try to work in a new project along with doing some inventory stuff too, here's hoping anyway.  Have a fun and safe July 4th everyone.


As always you guys can find me on Etsy 
and don't forget to like me on Facebook 
I just had to try it on... A little small for me
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment