Sunday, July 5, 2015

USA! USA! USA!

Sitting here watching the Women's World Cup final USA vs Japan. Its been an exciting game so far. The current Score is USA 5- Japan 2. An amazing first half, in the first 17 minutes USA scored 4 goals. Can't wait to see how this ends. It is a definite redemption game from the last World Cup final in 2011 where we also face Japan and lost in PKs (penalty kicks).

Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. I was spending time with these adogable french bulldogs. They did pretty good with all the fireworks. Got a little jumpy at bed time with the loud booms though. Not fun to be jolted away by something that is practically a bomb. I also got to spend some time with my besty/brother Zack. We had BBQ at his dads and just hung out. Something we haven't gotten to do in a while. I've been way busy with just about everything. So it was really nice to get a chance to just chill out, even with the other things I had to get done as well last night.

I've got a few more house sitting gigs left this week before I get a break at home. I'm at a new house now in fact for the next few nights. But it was nice to spend the week with the frenchies. They are a great trio of pups.
rope, rope, rope, whose got the rope
Sunbathing even in our heat.
The boys cuddling
I had some time to crochet this week. YAY! I was working on getting the granny square blanket right. Here we have two different tries at it. It hasn't laid flat like I'd like it to yet, so I might have another rip out to do. We'll see. I do like this color combo, and not just because I'm a Oregon Duck fan. Butter Yellow and Spring Green really look nice together. I'll have to tie the colors into the elephant some how, I think that would look super cute.
This square was coming out more circular then anything. So I wanted to try something a little different with it.
This one wasn't laying as flat as I'd like.
I think I might put this down for a bit and work on finishing what I was working on last week (needs to be finished by like the 20th) or inventory that I need to get moving on. Inventory will probably take priority in the next few weeks just because I need to get it built up by the 2nd of August. 

I will leave you now with about two minutes left in this game. USA, USA, USA!!!!!

As always you guys can find me on Etsy 
and don't forget to like me on Facebook
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment