Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Why is it Tuesday?


Okay this week kinda got away from me. My brain has been focused on doing all that is needed of me for dog walks/house sitting. These bits have been the bulk of my days, and also the fun bits. And once that part of my day was over, I was working on trying to build up inventory again. Try concentrating on patterns and stitches when your tired from walking pups most of the day. Not to mention everyday junk that crops up. 

For example I spent the better part of 4 hours helping my mom make up a photo book for a friends birthday present Sunday night. Would have been less if Walmart's site would have loaded photos faster, but it didn't. It came out nice though and will be shipped to us in about a week. Mom has vowed not to do these types of projects anymore because as thoughtful as they are, they can be a big pain to actually execute. I agree, but I know this probably won't be the last "simple" project she will come up with.

It is five days and counting till P.I.R. I wish I was more ready. I have a sizable inventory but a little lack of popular items. I guess people really liked the turtles. I want to crank out more before Sunday, so thats what I'll be working on once I finish posting this super late post. Again sorry about the lateness.

Like last week, I worked on some more turtles last night. I started hippos as well but haven't finished them. I was working on two in tandem. After a few more turtles I'll see about getting back to those. 


Say hello to Francis the Great Dane. He had the honor of being the first pup in the new car. 
I folded the back seats down so he could have plenty of room. He's a good, if not energetic pup. And good in the car, even if he never sat or laid down. I got to transport him twice this week. 


Back to the salt minds and I won't be posting till Monday most likely. Sunday will be crazy and draining. I will see if I have the energy then to write but I wouldn't count on it. It's supposed to be back in the 90's the rest of the week. So Sunday will be HOTT!

As always you guys can find me on Etsy 
and don't forget to like me on Facebook 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment