Thursday, January 22, 2015

Hey Look, YARN!!

 
Yarn Yarn Yarn!!!

Michael's has tempted me once again this week with a pretty good yarn sale. I believe I have plenty of yarn for quite some time now, and probably didn't need to add to my last big buy. My stash is as big as it has ever been. Having filled one full tote with this weeks haul (it was a squeeze).
I love these totes we picked up at Costco. They come in singles or 3-pack, and they are perfect for keeping my yarn clean, dry, and organize. I wanted these since I my work space in our basement (unfinished). PERFECTION! Plus they stack very well and I can see what I have in them without having to open every tote. Ugh, that can be suck a pain.

Project Note: I've already got one project done for the week. WOO!! Any Guesses what I've made???

And so I'm on to another project. Still from the list of possibles I made in Sundays post. This one has a bunch of pieces to it so not a quickie like the last one.

Well thats my micro mid-week update. See you all Sunday and don't forget to send in suggestions for the weeks project. And as always. . . .

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment